The versatile architecture of the GSQ™ Series enables it to cover hotels, retail stores, shopping arcades, fast food chains, restaurants, car dealerships and customer support centers of manufacturing companies.
The GSQ™ series – or the GSQ™ family – includes three variants – GSQ-10™, GSQ-14™ and GSQ-21™
GSQ-10™ is a specialized Customer Service credentialing program for smaller organizations – the lifeline a nation’s economy. GSQ-10™ is cut-out for such organizations as the underlying GSQ-CSS Standards can be implemented faster, with fewer redundancies and disruptions to operations. In effect, nine strategically identified Customer Service Quality drivers (CSD drivers) are installed and activated during the implementation of GSQ-10™.
Mid-sized organizations with relatively smaller service-market configurations face unique Quality Management challenges in their customer service deliveries. Often, they can neither justify sinking investments in elaborate and expensive Service Management systems nor deploy large service quality teams with more expensive Service Management professionals thanks to their limited organic size and geographic footprints.
Such organizations need cost-effective solutions that help them bond to a set of global Service Management standards, which their limited operations can conveniently understand, interpret, adopt, and leverage. GSQ-14™ has been developed exactly for such outfits. GSQ-14™ Certified Customer Services would have successfully installed and internalized fourteen strategically identified Customer Service drivers (CS drivers) as enunciated in GSQ-CSS Release 1.4.
GSQ-14™ Certification offers a number of business and efficiency benefits to credentialed organizations including increased competitiveness; enhanced client confidence; greater organization marketability to prospective clients; and vastly improved service-delivery efficiency and quality.
GSQ-21™ is by far, the most complex and advanced Customer Service Quality Standard for a Customer Service Organization available anywhere in the world. Based on the GSQI GSQ™ Customer Service Standards credentialed by the GSQI Enterprise Certification Board (GECB), GSQ-21™ is awarded to organizations that have successfully implemented all 21 of the Customer Service Quality drivers (CS drivers) enunciated in GSQ-CSS Release 1.4, and are proven compliant during the GSQ™ Final Audit.
As such, GSQ-21™ offers a number of business and efficiency benefits to certified organizations. Some important ones are:
- Getting Globally Benchmarked: Assurance that the organization is functioning on global standards because GSQ-21™ certification is awarded after stringent audits on GSQ-CSS Release 1.4 compliance.
- Inspires Current Clients: Assures current clients about the Customer Service's tested capabilities of handling large business volumes and inspires them to increase business volumes. A GSQ-21™ Certified Customer Service therefore, can expect to retain current clients better and demand a price premium as well as bigger business volumes from its current clients.
- Attracts New Clients: A GSQ-21™ Certification assures prospective clients that the GSQ-21™-compliant organization is working on global standards. This helps in market development, penetration and new-business generation.
- Improves Organizational Efficiencies: GSQ-21™ Certified Customer Services show higher probability of functioning at optimal efficiencies because of well-toned processes and systems that prevent wastages, under-performance, and SLA-breach penalties.
- Employees feel motivated to work in a globally benchmarked organization: GSQI research amply proves that employee productivity and performances improve remarkably if workflows and systems are calibrated to global standards as this leads to increased accountability and more streamlined guidance. GSQ-21™ helps achieve all of that and much more.